Your personal Finance Concierge can help you access the auto financing options that work best for you and your financial situation. (Free advice — it does exist!) Unlike the big banks, we are uniquely able to work with our members to find terms that are right for them. (Now that's a better way to bank.)
From 12 to 84 months, Nymeo can work to set up terms that work for you and your lifestyle. Try our loan calculators.
Get pre-approved for a rate, term and purchase amount before you go shopping so you know exactly what you have to spend. Contact us today to request your pre-approval.
Do you want to get an idea of how much you might be spending for your new car? Visit NADA Guides to research vehicle prices. Loans are also available for boats, motor homes and travel trailers. Contact us for specific financing information.
Nymeo members are now eligible for discounted insurance products through Liberty Mutual. Click here for more information.
Will you owe more on your vehicle loan than your vehicle is worth? A wrecked vehicle can wreck your finances if you owe more on your loan than your insurance will pay.
GAP Plus is like an airbag for your vehicle loan!With CUNA Mututal’s Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Plus can help fill the gap between what your vehicle insurance will pay and what you owe on your loan, to cushion you against sudden out of pocket expenses if your vehicle is deemed a total loss. GAP Plus may cancel part of your next loan with your credit union, when you purchase a replacement vehicle. GAP Plus can help lighten the financial burden for you and the people you care about. Get GAP Plus today so you can worry a little less about tomorrow. The second you drive your new vehicle off the lot it drops in value. Up to 22% in one year. This creates a gap in coverage. Talk to your loan officer to purchase GAP Plus today. Click here for more information.
Mechanical Repair Coverage The miles can add up but the repair costs don’t have to. MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly future, covered repairs keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget. Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs and ignoring other repairs can be dangerous. Benefits of the program*:
• Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
• Rental reimbursement: up to $35/day for 1-5 days (1-10 days for parts delay. Available on first day of covered repair.)
• 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per use. Includes towing, battery jump
start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
• Travel expense reimbursement: up to $200 per day 1-5 days for food, lodging and rental when a breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home. (Not available to NY residents.)
• Transferable: to increase resale value. Only if sold privately.
Subject to transfer fee.
• Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less an administrative fee.
• No out of pocket expense at time of mechanical repair: (except for any deductible and any repairs not covered by the policy)–the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized repair facility.
• Ask about deductible options
*Program details may vary by state. Ask a Nymeo Financial Concierge for details.
Mechanical Repair Coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except CA, where coverage is offered as insurance by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in FL, LA , and OK, where coverage is provided and administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023 and Oklahoma License #861338), all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago Illinois 60604, 800.752.6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In CA, where Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MBIP 08/16), it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc.