The Share Savings Account establishes your basic account number and your Credit Union membership. Under your basic account number, you can establish sub-accounts for Checking, Money Market, Certificates and Loans.
- Unlimited branch transactions with no fees
- $5.00 minimum balance required
- Savings can be used as collateral for a low-cost loan
- Dividends credited and compounded monthly on the full balance in the account
- Direct Deposit available. Click here to sign up for Direct Deposit.
As your savings grow, increase your earning potential by choosing an insured Share Certificate. We offer a variety of terms at competitive rates.
- Choose any term from 91 days to 84 months.
- Minimum deposit of $2,500 on all regular certificates - other minimums may apply for special offers
- Sweet Dividends- Earn a higher dividend rate on your funds as your balance grows with our tiered rate structure. Dividends are credited and compounded monthly on the full balance in your accounts. Translation: The more money you save, the more money you earn.
- Flexible Terms- Our Money Market Account has no monthly service fees. We also don’t penalize you for withdrawing funds – up to six withdrawals a month are on the house!*
- Low Starting Balance- You need just $2,500 to start earning sweet, sweet dividends.
**Six free Money Market withdrawals per month. After six Money Market withdrawals, fees may apply.