The Share Savings Account establishes your basic account number and your Credit Union membership. Under your basic account number, you can establish sub-accounts for Checking, Money Market, Certificates and Loans.
- Unlimited branch transactions with no fees
- $5.00 minimum balance required
- Savings can be used as collateral for a low-cost loan
- Dividends credited and compounded monthly on the full balance in the account
- Direct Deposit available. Click here to sign up for Direct Deposit.
As your savings grow, increase your earning potential by choosing an insured Share Certificate. We offer a variety of terms at competitive rates.
- Choose any term from 91 days to 84 months.
- Minimum deposit of $2,500 on all regular certificates - other minimums may apply for special offers
- Sweet Dividends- Earn a higher dividend rate on your funds as your balance grows with our tiered rate structure. Dividends are credited and compounded monthly on the full balance in your accounts. Translation: The more money you save, the more money you earn.
- Flexible Terms- Our Money Market Account has no monthly service fees. We also don’t penalize you for withdrawing funds – up to six withdrawals a month are on the house!*
- Low Starting Balance- You need just $2,500 to start earning sweet, sweet dividends.
**Six free Money Market withdrawals per month. After six Money Market withdrawals, fees may apply.
There's no better time to plan for your future than right now, and Nymeo is here to help! Nymeo members have full-service investment and retirement advice. So whether you're a seasoned investor or just getting your feet wet we can certainly help!
Nymeo's Investment and Retirement Financial Advisors can help you!