How to enroll your device in Text Banking:
- Log on to My Nymeo Online Banking and then access the Mobile link. If you have not registered for mobile banking, you will need to complete the registration process and agree to the terms and conditions. If you have registered for mobile banking you will see a device list with an option to "Add New Device".
- To enroll in Text Banking, simply check on the box for Text Banking then continue. (You will be given options to register your phone number to receive account alerts via text and a link to the mobile browser site.)
- You will then be asked to select the account you wish to access through Text Banking as well as the time zone. You can give these accounts nicknames.
- Next, you will be asked for the 10-digit cell phone you wish to use for Text Banking and Alerts.
- A text message with an activation code will be sent to you. Verify your activation code within online banking.
- Once completed, you will receive a text that has a list of commands you will be able to send to receive information regarding your account.
- Now, you are ready to Text Bank.