Internet Explorer, versions 8, 9 and 10, is no longer compatible with My Nymeo Online Banking. Members using these IE browsers may have difficulty accessing online banking and will need to update their browser.
Nymeo offers several online services for your convenience. With these services, it's easy to manage your money, pay bills, find an ATM or shared branch, and more! Click here to Log-in.
My Nymeo Online Banking allows you to manage multiple accounts, check balances, view images of cleared checks and transfer funds between Nymeo accounts.
Getting your Nymeo statement online avoids the risk of loss or theft through the mail. Sign up to receive eStatements today! eStatements are fast, easy, secure and FREE. Click Here to sign up for My Nymeo Online Banking. Click here for directions on how to enroll in eStatements.
At this time the transfer function of My Nymeo Online Banking is not supported by the Windows Edge browser that comes installed on Windows 10. If you have Windows 10 installed on your PC, Windows Internet Explorer 11 also comes installed and does fully support My Nymeo Online Banking. To review a list of recommended browsers that currently do fully support My Nymeo Online Banking please click here.
For FAQs about My Nymeo Online Banking, click here.
To watch a demo of our new My Nymeo Online Banking system click the banner below.
Nymeo’s Automated Telephone System, known as NATE, can be reached 24/7 by dialing 1-855-436-4100 and selecting Option 1.
With NATE, you can:
- Obtain balance information on your checking, savings, CD, or loan account.
- Verify transactions on your account.
- Make account transfers.
- Make a loan payment.
- Make a member-to-member transfer. (A cross account relationship must be established with a Nymeo Financial Concierge.)
Please follow these instructions when using NATE for the FIRST TIME:
NATE is bilingual! You have the ability to use the automated system in English (Press 1) or Spanish (Press 2).
Step 1: When you call NATE, you will be prompted to use your Member Number.
Step 2: You will be asked to enter an access code. The DEFAULT ACCESS CODE is the last 4 digits of the primary account holders social security number.You will then be instructed to change this code to a NEW four-digit number that only you should know.
Here are some helpful tips:
- You will be offered a series of menu selections from which to choose from, simply follow the prompts!
- The member-to-member transfer feature is available to members who have cross-linked their accounts! Any Nymeo Financial Concierge can take care of this for you!
- If you need to talk to a live NYMEO Financial Concierge at any time while you are in NATE, simply press (0) zero to get back to reach the Nymeo main menu and press (0) zero to speak with a Financial Concierge during call center hours.
The My Nymeo Mobile App will let you make quick and secure transfers, check your balance, use bill pay to setup and pay your bills, process a deposit on eligible accounts and many other convenient features from nearly anywhere, at any time!
Available for iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ Tablets and Android™ Phones; Download the app today! It’s free!
- Instant Balance: Access to your selected accounts with one click of a button.
- Touch ID: Available for iPhone and Android users!
- Bill Capture: Take a picture of a paper billing statement to setup and schedule a payment.
- External Transfers: Transfer money between your Nymeo account and your account at another institution. *fees may apply
- Mobile Deposit: Take a picture of your check to process a deposit(s) into either your savings or checking account. Daily deposit limit is now $5000.
Supported Operating Systems (OS):
- Android OS Version 4.3 or below: Any version of the app, members will receive a generic System Error message when attempting to open the app. You will not be able to access the app without an Android OS upgrade or a device that supports a newer version of Android.
- Android OS Version 4.4: Any version of the My Nymeo Mobile app 5.0 or lower, members will receive a generic System Error message when attempting to open the app. You will need to update the My Nymeo Mobile app to version 6.0 or higher.
- Android OS Version 5.0 or higher: Devices are supported and it is recommend that the member has the most up to date version of the mobile app for security purposes and access to the most recent features. *Please note, custom ROMs or custom versions of Android may not be fully supported.
- iOS 9 is currently the minimum OS version that is supported. If you are on a lower version of iOS 9 it is recommended that you upgrade to a minimum of iOS 9.
- Users of iOS 8 will still be able to download and install the app, however iOS 8 or older will no longer be supported and issues that are reported will no longer be investigated
To watch demos of My Nymeo Mobile Banking features, please visit our online education center.
Rest easy. Apple Pay transactions are authorized with TouchID thumbprint security or your passcode, and transactions never use your card number. Nymeo members can use Apple Pay by adding it to their Nymeo Visa® Debit and Nymeo Platinum Visa cards. To learn more about Apple Pay, click here.
Android Pay is now Google Pay! Members can make payments with their Nymeo Visa® debit card and Nymeo Visa® credit card at thousands of stores and online by using their Android smartphones through Google Pay (formerly Android Pay)!
Google Pay™ is a contactless payment technology that makes paying as easy as pulling out your phone. Your card information is never shared with stores because Google Pay doesn't send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment. Google Pay is accepted at millions of stores across the United States. Here is a list of stores that accept Google Pay.
1. Open the Google Pay App or install it from Google Play
2. Click on the plus sign to link an existing card you have in Google Play or add a new card by taking a picture or enter it manually
3. Confirm card details and accept the terms and conditions
4. Validate the card by following the instructions on your phone. In a few minutes, your card will be active and you can pay confidently on the go!
Put fraud control in your pocket by downloading CardValet, a powerful and easy app for your smartphone, attached to your Nymeo VISA® Debit/Credit Card!
CardValet is a mobile app that will let you monitor your Nymeo VISA® Debit/Credit Card usage and spending on-the-go. Manage when, where and how your card is used.
To learn more about CardValet, click here.
Did you know that you can transfer funds to another Nymeo member using My Nymeo Online Banking, Mobile Banking or NATE(Nymeo's Automated Telephone Expert)?
First, you need to set up a cross-account relationship by contacting a Nymeo Financial Concierge at 1-855-436-4100. Once that is established, the convenience of transferring money to another Nymeo Member will be established.
Paying bills online saves you the time of writing checks, trips to the mailbox and time in post office lines, as well as the cost of postage stamps. Also, the record-keeping chore becomes a snap with Online Bill Pay. Best of all, there is no monthly fee for Online Bill Pay.
To watch a demo of our Online Bill Pay system click the banner below.
Popmoney is the fast way to send, receive or now request money at any time. Because Popmoney is part of Online Bill Pay, sending money has never been more secure or convenient. The money goes directly from your account into your recipient’s account , regardless of where they bank within the United States. Simply choose the "Popmoney” tab within Online Bill Pay, enter the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number and the amount you wish to send them. It’s that simple!
Even better, it’s as low as $0.50 to send or request and no cost to receive money.
|Send/Request Money Transaction Amount||Fee for 3 Day Delivery or Request Money Service||Fee for Next Day Delivery|
|$250.00 - $999.99||$0.75||$1.00|
Popmoney is part of Online Bill Pay. Please note, you must be a registered My Nymeo Online Banking and Bill Pay user in order to use our convenient Popmoney service. Click here to get started in My Nymeo Online Banking and follow the directions.
To watch a demo of our Popmoney service click the banner below.
Locate an ATM anywhere in the U.S. or Canada, and pay no surcharge fee for using the ATM of another financial institution. Nymeo ATM fees may apply. Click here to view fee schedule. You'll have access to more than 28,000 ATMs in the CO-OP Network, including 9,000 deposit-taking ATMs and thousands of 7-Eleven and Sheetz locations, and thousands more ATMs in the AllPoint network.
Use this service to set up and manage an account, get information, and purchase securities directly from the U.S. Treasury. Contact us for details.
When your supply of checks runs low, it's easy to reorder more checks online! Just select the brand of checks you wish to reorder by clicking on one of the links below.
Each company offers a different variety of styles. If you wish to switch from one brand to another, please contact our office for the initial order. In addition, if you have changes to your address or telephone number, you will need to contact us.
TransferNow adds the ability to make a next-day transfer, a transfer to or from a savings and/or checking account, and also allows you to transfer directly into a Nymeo loan account. Check out the My Nymeo Online Banking demo located in our Online Education Center for more information on how TransferNow works.
The TransferNow product allows for 2 options for delivery timeframes, a Standard Delivery of 3 business days and a Next Day delivery. There will be a fee for processing a transfer which will vary depending on the timeframe selected and the type of transfer.
|Type of Transfer||Standard 3 Day||Standard Daily Limit||Next Day Fee||Next Day Daily Limit|
|Internal (to Nymeo)||3 Free/Month then $2||$5,000||4.00||$2,000|
|External (Out of Nymeo)||3.00||$5,000||6.00||$2,000|
Android users now can login with just a fingerprint!
Make sure you have the latest version of the app. It can be downloaded from the Google Play store. Open the app and tap, “Set up fingerprint authentication.”
Step 1: Upon opening the app, Android users on supported devices will now see an option of Fingerprint Login at the bottom of the screen.
Step 2: Upon clicking on Fingerprint Login, you will be prompted to either “Log In and Set Up” or “Not Now.” (Even if you select “Log In and Set Up” or “Not Now,” you will see the “What’s New” screen.)
Step 3: If you selected the “Log In and Set Up,” you will open on the Fingerprint Login screen. You can also access this screen from “More” at any time once logged in.
Step 4: Turn on the option for Fingerprint Login. (You can navigate to accounts at this point or log out.)
Step 5: Next time you log in, you will be prompted to user your fingerprint to log in.
Step 6: You will be prompted for your password if you wish to complete an external transfer or a bill payment.
Now you can log in to your account faster than ever!